These little beauties are delicious and completely gluten, grain and egg free. I used almond flour which makes them perfectly crunchy but you can use coconut flour (1/2 cup) instead and to make them vegan replace the butter or ghee by the same quantity of coconut oil.
- 60ml smooth almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic butter or ghee at room temperature
- 50-60ml maple syrup
- 100g almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons of Collagen Protein
- 1/2-1 tablespoon pumpkin spice powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda Pinch Himalayan Salt
Topping: Himalayan salt or coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 and in a large bowl, mix together the almond butter, butter and maple syrup
- Add the remaining ingredients using a hand held mixer until the dough comes together
- Use your hands to roll the dough (approx 1 tablespoon each) in little balls. Place on a baking sheet and flatten the balls using a fork. Sprinkle with your preferred topping (we were big fan of the salt).
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven, leave to cool and enjoy!