The Sunwarrior mission
All energy comes from the sun. Even the elements that make up our bodies were born in starfire. The Sunwarrior mission is to seek out the best sources of energy, the wondrous plants that capture light, and use them in their raw, natural state to overcome disease, raise the level of wellness, boost intelligence, share wisdom, extend life, and reduce damage to ourselves, our neighbours, and our planet.
The Birth of the Sunwarrior company
Sunwarrior was born on a warm Arizona evening during the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival. Three different men with three different dreams met with one desire, to create a company and a product that benefit mankind and the planet mankind occupies.
Our thoughts on the Sunwarrior product and mission
We love it, a great tasting high quality product. Personally I am not fazed by such an open statement of their intent to make a difference with a nutritional product, I share the same dream, and if I didn’t then I would never have started Evolution Organics. When enough people walk in the direction of a better world and support each other in that movement then a real difference can be made.
Find out why Sun Warrior – Warrior blend chocolate is so good!
Each ingredient in this blend is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in a revolutionary new proprietary formula, WARRIOR BLEND is overwhelmingly superior to any of its single components.
WARRIOR BLEND is the next generation raw, plant-based protein – an easily-digestible, nutrient- dense super food, perfect for those who want to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all – It tastes phenomenal!
This patented, cold extrusion process is free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial colours, and preservatives, flavours, herbicides, and pesticides.
Sunwarrior products contain absolutely no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast.
Warrior Blend is the perfect protein combination for building muscle, managing weight, curbing appetite, raising metabolism and blowing the roof off your energy levels!! – All while improving your overall health. But most important – IT TASTES GREAT!
Research has shown that it is beneficial to alternate protein sources.
We recommend you get maximum performance from your proteins by alternating our Raw Vegan Rice Protein with the newer WARRIOR BLEND. You will be treating yourself and your tribe to all the health benefits that both fine products offer!
WARRIOR BLEND is green, plastic-free, hypo-allergenic, and suitable for any diet or lifestyle (NOT JUST FOR VEGANS)!
Certified kosher (Rabbin Frankforter), Certified Halal (Ligue Islamique du Nord)
A bit more on the ingredients…
- Raw Pea Protein: A high fibre, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian SUPERFOOD, Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids! Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
- Raw Cranberry Protein: Cranberry protein is unique in that it is the only 100% plant protein that contains 25% complete protein including all essential amino acids. Cranberry protein is extracted using cold-pressing technology preserving natural balances and naturally occurring fatty acids, which increases the absorption of the other nutrients
- Raw Hemp Protein: Hempseed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods. This whole food source considered a “complete” protein, as it contains all eight essential amino acids. It also contains Edestin – a plant protein only found in hemp, similar to proteins found in the human body
- Coconut MCT’s: Coconuts contain essential fatty acids in a unique structure that allows the fat to be burned as energy rather than stored as body fat. The fat in coconuts is composed of MCTs or medium chain triglycerides. MCTs require less energy and fewer enzymes to break down for digestion & digested and absorbed quickly.
- Fenugreek: It is used both as a herb (the leaves) and as a spice (the seed). The leaves and sprouts are also eaten as vegetables. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of the polysaccharide galactomannan. They are also a source of saponins. Other bioactive constituents of fenugreek include mucilage, volatile oils, and alkaloids.
- Glucomannan (Konjac Mannan Root fiber): Soluble fibres such as Glucommannan and Konjac root fibres offer many health-promoting benefits through their ability to form a soft gel with water.
This is truly a great tasting, easy to mix powerhouse of a product. I know I say that about quite a few of our products but this makes it no less true… we just specialise in selling very good products! If you have not tried Sunwarrior before then I would highly recommend you give it a try and as we know a protein supplement is in the Evolution Organics top 3 essential supplements for optimal health, are you getting enough protein?