Stylish, streamlined design, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame, nighttime junk light blockers.
- For evening indoor use
- Anti-reflective coating on lenses
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Foldable hardshell glasses case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Modern styling wrap-around design for a more streamlined design and coverage
- Spring hinges for a more customized fit
- Polarized (reduces glare) red lenses
- Blue light blocking
- Robust scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Blocks 98% of blue and green light
If you read a paper book with a lamp in bed, this style is the ideal choice; if you use electronics (phone/tablet/laptop) in bed to read, you might want to consider our Twilight Classics instead.
When the sun goes down, blue light isn’t the only junk light that can disrupt our sleep cycle, and more than blue blockers are needed. TrueDark® Twilights is the first and only solution designed to work with melanopsin, a protein in your eyes responsible for absorbing light and sending sleep/wake signals to your brain. Without melanopsin, melatonin can’t be released.
Wear your Twilights 30 minutes before bed to prevent your melanopsin from detecting the wrong wavelengths of light at the wrong time of day. This supports your circadian rhythm and helps you fall asleep faster and get more restorative and restful sleep.
With TrueDark® Twilights technology that frees your hormones and neurotransmitters to do their best work.
- Block the harshest blue, violet, and green sleep robbing wavelengths emitted by fluorescent lights, LEDs, electronics, phones, tablets, and computers.
- Support your evening and nighttime hormone levels
- Improve overall sleep
- Synchronize your circadian rhythm
The Twilights lenses are strategically designed based on research and technology that uses pure, durable, prescription-grade polycarbonate lenses. This results in true clarity of light and consistent junk light coverage throughout the scratch-resistant lenses.
|7 × 3 × 3 in
|BLUE LIGHT BLOCKAGE
98% Blue Light, 98% Green Light
Polarized, Scratch resistant, Anti-reflective
Streamlined design, Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frame
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing. Avoid activities that may be impacted by becoming tired, a change in depth perception, or changes on the color spectrum.
**For hygiene reasons, Evolution Organics cannot accept returns for the True Dark range**
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.