The Osmio Clarity uses the best performing gravity water filter elements on the market we know of, the Coldstream Sentry filters made in the UK. The Housing is made using borosilicate glass and with mango wood stand and lid, making it a beautiful and functional shrine to your blessed water for your home. Recommend for households up to 4 people. Filters are recommended to change every 6 months, but it depends on water quality. Please note, the filters do not reduce calcium and magnesium which causes scale in kettles. Please see the test reports below to find out what it reduces.
The system is made from glass and requires some extra care. As the filter candles are exposed to light they might develop discoloration on the surface. The filter housing and candles might need to be cleaned as often as every 4 weeks in some cases to maintain an aesthetic look. The quality of filtered water is not affected by the discoloration of the filters.
Comes complete with two Coldstream Sentry Filters (usually changed every 6 months), a 304 Stainless Steel Dispensing Tap and Mango Wood Stand and Lid.
- Suitable for 1-4 users per system
- High-performance filters - not designed for limescale reduction (up to 30% approximately is achieved) but has industry-leading performance for chemicals, heavy metals, plastic, hormones, fluoride and pharmaceuticals and a lot more.
The Osmio Clarity Glass and Mango Wood Housing is a thing of simple beauty and was inspired by the fact that water should be in glass when possible. The Osmio Clarity provides the least plastic contact of any water treatment product, as understand the concerns of those who want as little contact with plastic as possible. The Osmio Clarity minimizes this to only the silicone rubber gaskets for the stainless steel dispensing tap itself.
Where beautiful material and design meet high performance is where the Coldstream Sentry Filters play an important role. High-level filtration is achieved through our unsurpassed technical understanding of filtration techniques and material performance, our comprehensive system and filter testing and manufacturing quality assurance and using our unique high-performance ceramics made using our own hi-tech manufacturing processes All Coldstream filters are made at our renewable energy powered and efficient manufacturing facility in King’s Lynn in the UK. Our team of technical experts are some of the most experienced in their field, creating and delivering solutions in countries all around the world.
Features & Benefits
- Glass Housing best material for water
- Unique high-performance ceramic filters
- Filter candles can be cleaned and re-used
- Gravity-fed, easy to fill with a jug and change filters
- Comes complete with mango wood stand and 304 stainless steel tap
- Bacteria removal (E.coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena) - 99.9999%
- Cyst removal (Cryptosporidium / Giardia) - 99.9999%
- Volatile Organic Contaminants – 94% - 99%
- Lead, Cadmium, Selenium, Zinc removal – 100%
- Heavy Metal Contaminants (to NSF 53c) – 97%
- Pesticide Contaminants – 99.9%
- Herbicide Contaminants – 99.9%
- Free Chlorine Removal (Chlorine Taste and Odour) – 99.9%
- Chloromine Removal – 99.9%
- Fluoride removal – 97.0%
- Flow Rate – min 1.0 L/hr max 2.5 L/hr (per coldstream filter)
- Operating Temperature - min 5°C / max 30°C
- Service Life - 6 months (recommended but varies due to water quality)
- Wooden stand - 12cm
- System without wooden stand - 53cm
- Overall height (system and stand) - 65cm.
- depth - 24cm
Please note - Glass is FRAGILE so the product must be handled with care. The holes cut for the glass are not perfect may have very minor imperfections, but these are fully covered by the rubber gaskets (on both sides of the filters and for the tap). Do not overtighten the filters when installing as this may crack the glass. Use a jug to top the system up and be very careful handling it and especially with children around.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.