Optibac One Week Flat is an easy-to-take 7-day course of friendly bacteria.
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Designed to be taken as a short term course over 7 consecutive days (1 sachet per day).
- Can be taken occasionally i.e. once a month, or on an ongoing basis.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily for 7 consecutive days, preferably with breakfast.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
We highly recommend you take One Week Flat for 7 consecutive days. However, it can be taken on an ongoing basis or as desired.
One Week Flat does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (natural source), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g), Live cultures: Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058 and Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.