Optibac 'For your baby' is a high-quality, liquid live cultures supplement specially developed for use from birth onwards. Contains Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, which has been scientifically researched in thousands of newborns & babies.
- Contains world-renowned Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® live bacteria strain
- Strain naturally occurs in the human body & is uniquely adapted to reside in humans
- Complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby's digestive system
- Clinically trialled in numerous gold-standard clinical trials in thousands of babies and young children
- Proven to be safe for babies and children
- Helps maintain balance in the baby’s gut flora by increasing levels of Bifidobacteria
- 1 billion CFU of friendly bacteria per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Proven to reach the gut alive
- Easy-to-use dropper - administer directly into baby’s mouth, on a spoon or mix into cold milk or food
- Recommended for daily use
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
For best results give 8 drops daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 1 billion live Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Shake bottle well before each use - separation is natural.
Discard original lid.
Give 0.3ml as indicated on dropper (8 drops) in any of the following ways:
- Directly into the mouth*
- On a spoon
- In a bottle of formula milk or expressed breast milk
- On a clean finger (one drop at a time)
- On the nipple (a drop or two at a time)
- For older children, mix the drops into cool food or drinks
Do not wash the dropper.
*Refrigerate if using dropper directly into the mouth – otherwise no refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Once the bottle has been opened, use within 30 days.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Medium chain triglyceride oil (plant source), Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source).
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.