Optibac For Women is a high-quality, friendly bacteria supplement especially formulated for women. Taken orally, it's specifically researched and scientifically proven to reach the vagina alive, it is suitable for intensive or long-term daily use.
- Trusted, multi-strain supplement - the most clinically studied friendly bacteria strains specifically for women, and proven to survive to reach the vagina.
- The vaginal microbiome is different to that of the gut so it’s important to choose specialist friendly bacteria.
- With the world-renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® & Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, and now also with Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®.
- This supplement contains strains which are natural to the vaginal tract and proven to reach the intimate area. It is designed to complement the vaginal flora and is for anyone who feels they could benefit.
- Scientifically proven: backed by over 25 studies and 30 years of research showing safety & quality.
- The friendly bacteria combination of L. rhamnosus GR-1® and L. reuteri RC-14® has been extensively researched in thousands of women around the world.
- Can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural anti-bacterials and anti-fungals.
- 2.5 billion live cultures per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule, recommended for daily use.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
- For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- May be increased to 2 capsules per day if desired or professionally directed.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents into cool food/drinks.
- Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing basis (daily).
- For Women can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the Optibac range.
No refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (natural source), Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®, Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.