A high quality friendly bacteria supplement containing 3 scientifically researched strains of live cultures, with added FOS fibres, carefully selected for pregnancy, post birth and breastfeeding.
Prenatal supplement for pregnant women from conception through to birth. Also suitable and researched during breastfeeding and the 6 months post birth.
- Each serving contains 12 billion friendly bacteria + 30 mg FOS fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains the well researched live cultures strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® and Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 which have been trialled in hundreds of pregnant women.
- All three strains are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut. Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® are also proven to reach the vaginal tract.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- No refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth.
- Available to purchase in one pack size of 30 capsules.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Food supplement suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post birth with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage that aren't too acidic.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed.
- For best results use daily.
'For pregnancy' does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Corn starch, Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 30mg), Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.