Optibac 'For babies & children' is a high quality children's live cultures and fibre supplement, containing three well-researched friendly bacteria strains, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, along with natural FOS fibres.
- Contains three high quality, well-researched live culture strains, all proven to reach the gut alive.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures (guaranteed until end of expiry) with 0.75g of Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) fibres.
- The finished product and individual strains have been clinically trialled in hundreds of infants and children.
- Easy to take sachet - simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks.
- No refrigeration necessary – the live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements+.
- Winner of the National Parenting Product Award 2019.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks – try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve it in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
Optibac 'For babies & children' does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Stabiliser: potato starch, Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.