Optibac Bifido & Fibre is a high quality supplement combining 25 billion live cultures of Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® with 4g of FOS fibres to increase your natural gut bacteria.
- Each sachet provides 25 billion friendly bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres.
- The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Made with natural ingredients and does not cause dependency.
- Suitable for everyone from 1 year onwards, and even for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, older people, vegans, vegetarians, and those with a gluten intolerance.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use or as needed.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 12 months onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Bifido & Fibre does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4g), Live cultures: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, fructose (standardised culture), Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.