Eskimo Brainsharp combines the unique stable fish oil, Eskimo-3, with ingredients such as CoQ10 and GLA. It provides high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA that support heart health and vision.
- Clean & sustainable
- Purified to reduce environmental toxins
- With Omega 3, 6 & 9 and CoQ10.
- Lemon Flavour
Eskimo Brainsharp contains Eskimo-3 omega-3 fish oil. Derived from sustainable sources of oily fish living in the deep seas, Eskimo-3 is one of the best researched and documented omega-3 supplements in existence. Contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in natural quantities. It has not undergone chemical modification.
The beneficial effects of CoQ10 complement the formula with its ability to support energy production and act as an antioxidant to support the healthy brain. CoQ10 deficiency is common, especially among older adults.
- Contains omega-6 derived from evening primrose oil.
- Omega-9 (oleic acid) is a monounsaturated fatty acid, found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- The mixture of fatty acids, CoQ10, vitamin D and antioxidants can help to support optimal brain function and many other systems including cardiovascular and musculoskeletal.
- No fish odour or aftertaste due to its stability. Fish oils that smell and have an aftertaste are generally rancid.
Ingredients: Ascorbyl palmitate, Rapeseed oil, Lecithin (soy), Lemon flavouring, Evening primrose oil, Tocopherol-rich extracts, Extract of rosemary, Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega-6 fatty acids from evening primrose oil, Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid), Vitamin D (200iu), Vitamin E (15iu), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
Recommendation: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed. After opening store in refrigerator and use within 2 months.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.