Astaxanthin Liquid Pump for cats and dogs is made with organic astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and not fungus and contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) to help maximize absorption.
Dr Mercola Healthy Pets Astaxanthin Liquid Pump for Cats & Small Dogs - 48ml
Astaxanthin for cats and small dogs:
- Is created using Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, and not less-effective fungus like some other formulas
- Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) to help maximise absorption
- Is made using astaxanthin “oil” instead of powder to enhance stability
- Is formulated without applying chemical solvents, preservatives, impurities, or residues
- Is carefully monitored and tested for purity, showing a high concentration of Astaxanthin isomers and the absence of microbiological and heavy metal contamination
There is no taste or odor to our Astaxanthin, and it comes packed in an airless pump for easy dispensing. Neat and simple to use, there’s no need to “pill” your pet or coax them into accepting a nasty tasting concoction.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.