Woodsy and medicinal, our Tea Tree Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains pure tea tree oil. Dr. Bronner's soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective.
- Face: Wet face with water, lather up 5 drops of soap in hands, massage into skin with circular motions
- Body: Lather up a few squirts of your favourite scent in the palm of your hands. Massage into wet skin
- Hair: Work soap into wet hair until it lathers, wash and rinse. Follow up with a lightly acidic conditioning rinse such as diluted apple cider vinegar
- Shave: For face-uncerarms-legs lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply to the skin and shave
- Travel toothbrush: Put 1 drop of soap on your toothbrush, dup in a cup of water and brush teeth as usual
- Hand Laundry: Ideal while travelling. Add a few squirts of soap to the water, soak garments and agitate gently. Rinse well.
Ingredients: Aqua, Potassium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil*‡), Potassium Palm Kernelate (Saponified Palm Kernel Oil*‡), Potassium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil*‡), Glycerin*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Hempseedate (Saponified Hemp Oil*), Potassium Jojobate (Saponified Jojoba Oil*), Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Limonene♢
*Certified Organic Ingredients/ ‡Certified Fair Trade Ingredients ♢From Pure Essential Oils
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.