HIGH EFFICIENCY. HIGH PERFORMANCE. Essential vitamins, better together: Get science-backed doses of vitamins A, D and K in a high-potency Brain Octane softgel to help support your heart, bones, immune function and more
Bulletproof™ A-D-K is a convenient source of streamlined, long-lasting support that strengthens your bones, heart, and immune system. A-D-K packs vitamins A (as retinyl palmitate), D3, K1 and K2 (as MK-4 and MK-7) into a convenient 5-in-1 punch. All forms of vitamins A, D and K are fat-soluble, which means they dissolve in fats and oils. Fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed along with fats in your diet and remain in the body longer than water-soluble vitamins. Bulletproof A-D-K uses a proprietary Brain Octane™ oil softgel to further aid in absorption of these fat-soluble vitamins.
- Essential daily vitamins
- Helps maintain bone health
- Supports a strong heart
- Promotes a strong immune system†
- Includes bioavailable forms of Vitamins A, D and K
- Brain Octane® oil softgel to ensure absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- Science-backed, clinical-range doses
Amount Per Serving (1 Softgel):
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) – 900mcg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) – 5,000 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone) – 1,000mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-4 [menaquinone-4]) – 1,500mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-7 [menaquinone-7]) – 300mcg
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides from highly refined coconut and/or palm kernel oil, olive oil, gelatin, purified water, glycerin, Brain Octane® oil (caprylic acid triglycerides from highly refined coconut oil), colored with annatto.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.