The Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat is a tool that may help you fall asleep faster. It is about the size of a pillowcase and can be rolled up for storage or travel! A few minutes of lying on the mat stimulates acupressure points up and down your back. It's about the size of a pillowcase and can be rolled up for storage or travel. As seen in the New Yorker!
The Bulletproof Sleep Induction Mat is a tool that may help you fall asleep faster. It is about the size of a pillowcase and can be rolled up for storage or travel!
A few minutes of lying on the mat stimulates acupressure points up and down your back.
The Bulletproof™ Sleep Induction Mat helps you relax, feel more refreshed and improve overall energy levels. It’s about the size of a pillowcase and can be rolled up for storage or travel. As seen in the New Yorker!
- Acupressure for relaxation and energy
- Improved sleep quality
- Made with organic hemp and cotton
FEEL GOOD, SLEEP BETTER
- Acupressure is the practice of applying pressure to specific points on the body
- A few minutes of lying on the Sleep Induction Mat stimulates acupressure points along your back
- This quickly increases blood circulation, which eases your body into a deep relaxation response.
- The result: improved sleep quality and tension release
HOW TO USE IT
- Lie on the mat about 10 minutes before you want to sleep. Relax, breathe deeply and find your zen
- Use it to relieve tension in your head and neck, massage your feet and stimulate energy
- Slowly increase your time to 30-40 minutes as you get comfortable
TRADITION MEETS MODERN DESIGN
- Concept originates from techniques in acupuncture developed in Russia, China, India and the Middle East
- Made with 55% organic hemp and 45% organic cotton
- Non-toxic ABS plastic — may be recycled
- No synthetic AZO dye
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does it feel like?
When you first lie down on the mat, your nervous system will react because, well, you’re resting on gently pointed spikes. This is when you want to relax and breathe deeply. After a few minutes, the pressure will be replaced by the spread of warmth, indicating increased circulation. If the sensation is too intense, try wearing a T-shirt or placing a thin towel over the mat. Stay on the mat through the initial discomfort, and you’ll be rewarded with a natural relaxation response.
How long should you lie on an acupressure mat?
Start about 10 minutes before you want to sleep, and slowly increase the time up to 40 minutes as you get more comfortable. Ideal time on the mat will vary from person to person, so feel free to experiment.
How often should you use the Sleep Induction Mat?
Some people use their mat daily, while others use it as needed when they want to relax. It’s the perfect size to roll up and bring with you on the go, whether you’re traveling or want a quick mid-day recharge. Find a routine that works for you.
Are there any side effects?
Acupressure mats are safe to use as directed. Avoid using the mat if you have broken skin or a skin rash. To prevent scratches, lie down gently, and don’t slide against the mat. After an acupressure session, some people may feel soreness or redness at acupressure points. These side effects are temporary. Talk to your doctor if you have a medical condition before using an acupressure mat.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.