Bio-Kult Candéa is a scientifically developed, 7 strain probiotic with garlic and grapefruit extract. Containing 7 strains of probiotic bacteria that can be found naturally in the digestive system, and are proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach.
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with the main meal. Bio-Kult Candéa capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life. Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. Total bacteria count viable until the end of shelf life.
Ingredients: Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Grapefruit extract, Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Garlic, Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya)., Cellulose (bulking agent)
Live bacterial cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™