- 100% Soil Association Certified Organic Cotton, sustainably sourced.
- Absolutely zero synthetics, chlorine bleach, dyes or perfumes.
- Ultra-thin, breathable everyday liners- perfect for lightest flow days.
- Unscented, hypoallergenic pH neutral for sensitive skin.
- Flexi-Fit ™️ design suitable for all shapes and sizes of underwear.
- Zero Plastic: individually bio-wrapped, perfect for on the go.
How to dispose:
- All of the &SISTERS organic cotton period range is entirely plastic free and made from plant based materials which are totally biodegradable and compostable.
- Composting organic cotton pads is really simple:
- Start by creating the ideal conditions, ie warm and damp, by making or buying a sealed bin. Adding to your compost bin regularly, ensures the optimum conditions It is a good idea to have a balance of both ‘brown’ and ‘green’ compost.
- Organic cotton pads and liners are considered to be brown compost along with paper, cardboard, egg cartons and more fibrous plant stalks and stems. These do take longer to break down and biodegrade than ‘green’ compost and so it’s a good idea to cut or pull these apart by hand, before putting them in the compost bin.
- Be prepared to wait. Although period products are compostable, they can take at least 18 months to completely break down and for nature’s building blocks to be returned to the soil.
- Ethically sourced cotton, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- 100% biodegradable: 73% cotton core, 27% biopolymer wrapper
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Certified B Corp - highest scoring period care brand in femcare sector.
There have not been any questions fot this product yet.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.