What is Pomi-T?
Pomi-T is a supplement rich in plant polyphenols and phytochemicals found naturally within whole foods. These have been purified and concentrated into a vegetable capsule for a convenient way to boost your intake and provide many health benefits. Pomi-T is backed by years of science and research and is the only polyphenol rich food supplement to be tested in a government backed international scientific trial.
What does Pomi-T contain?
- Broccoli florets and stalks (Brassica Oleracea) – 150mg per capsule
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) – 150mg per capsule
- Pomegranate fruit powder (Punica Granatum L) – 150mg per capsule
- Green Tea leaf extract (Camellia Sinesis) leaf 5:1 – 30mg equivalent to 150mg per capsule
- 60 Vegetarian / Vegan Capsules – hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maize starch (Gluten Free)
The ingredients do not contain any colours, preservatives or flavourings. Only the highest-grade foods have been used, which are responsibly sourced – each batch is carefully checked for authenticity and purity.
Why were these specific ingredients chosen?
Combining foods from different categories (fruit, vegetable, spice and leaf) provides a broad range of polyphenols, each with their own unique properties, whilst at the same time avoiding over-consumption of one particular type which could lead to excess if taken in the long term.
Does Pomi-T contain caffeine?
Yes, Pomi-T does contain caffeine. A Pomi-T capsule contains the equivalent of 150mg of green tea with 2.4 mg of caffeine.
How can you increase the absorption and bioavailablity of Pomi-T?
Increased absorption of curcumin can be achieved by taking it with oily foods, such as fish oil. The bioavailability of all four ingredients, but particularly curcumin, is increased by pepper so be very generous with pepper during meal times and take Pomi-T with or around meal times.
Who should take Pomi-T?
Pomi-T is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 looking to boost their polyphenol intake. If you are taking any medications, in particular warfarin, please speak to your GP before taking Poim-T.
What are Polyphenols?
Polyphenols are natural plant-based chemicals found in healthy foods. Polyphenol, genrally, refers to a plant-based chemical which has a potential health benefit. There are many known polyphenols including beta-carotene and capsaicin. There are multiple benfits to increased intake of these plant-based chemicals from protection against oxidative stress and certain diseases, to reduced inflammation in the body.
Polyphenols can be found in fruit and vegetables, but if you feel like you need an extra boost Pomi-T is a great option. Pomi-T contains four major polyphenols; green tea, curcumin, pomegranate and broccoli.
Benefits of Polyphenols:
GREEN TEA LEAF EXTRACT
- Green tea contains a natural antioxidant that can increase cell health and prevent cellular damage
- Green tea can reduce inflammation
- Green tea can help fight against degenerative diseases
- Pomegranate is an antioxidant rich food
- May help to lower inflammation levels in the body
- Broccoli is packed with vitamins, minerals and bioactive compounds which can benefit overall health and wellbeing
- Contains potent antioxidants that offer health-protective effects
Pomi-T is the only polyphenol rich food supplement to be tested in a government backed international scientific trial. Since this trial in 2014, there has been more research into Pomi-T and the impact of introducing polyphenols into the diet on health and wellbeing.