At Cleanmarine we love to talk hormone health and aim to educate women about the effects female hormones have on overall wellbeing.
Learning how to regulate hormonal activity through nutrition, exercise and listening to our body can help manage the up’s and down’s at each stage of womanhood from teens all the way through life.
Our panel of experts are here to help you understand hormone health and their advice is contained in their book, The Essential guide to Female Hormones.
Meet the experts panel:
- Susie Debice, Food Sceintisit and Nutritional Therapist
- Katie Lane, CleanMarine Nutritionist
- Dr Mary Ryan, Consultant Endocrinologist
- Dr Katherine Mulrooney, Specialist in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Fiona Brennan, Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Orla Hopkins, Fitness trainer and Coach
Paperback, 69 pages
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.