Made with tea tree and eucalyptus oils which have antimicrobial effects on the scalp, so help to reduce the level of bacteria and yeast that cause dandruff and other scalp problems.
The Tea Tree & Eucalyptus shampoo bar also has a soothing and calming effect on irritated scalps.
- Developed by a leading UK Hair Scientist
- Ethically sourced
- Made with natural ingredient, vegan formulations
- Made in the UK
- Always sulfate-free, cruelty-free, plastic-free
- Wet your hair thoroughly then hold the shampoo bar under warm water for two to three seconds to activate it.
- Rub the shampoo bar directly over your hair to produce a rich lather.
- Gently massage into the scalp and along the length of your hair.
- Thoroughly rinse the shampoo off before using a conditioner.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Glycerin, Erythritol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, CI 77891, CI 77007.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.