This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antibacterial which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and cleanses and protects skin abrasions and blemishes. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
Thursday Plantation Pure Tea Tree Oil - 50ml
Nature’s powerful antibacterial solution, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
- A natural problem skin and blemish care solution.
- A natural antibacterial that is well tolerated by healthy skin.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, synthetic parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- The active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, Terpinen-4-oL, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization, due to lower para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils
- Sourced from and made in Austra
Directions: Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or add a couple of drops of Tea Tree Oil to a vegetable oil such as Almond or Rosehip Oil.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene.