Made using responsibly-sourced organic freeze dried strawberries, elderberries and beetroot, our Strawberry, Elderberry & Beetroot organic whey protein has a fresh delicate taste and contains over 10% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Consuming a high-quality whey protein is one of the best ways we can boost our levels of the master antioxidant glutathione, so with the addition of these super healthy ingrdients we believe this is one of the healthiest protein powders on the market. If you want an intest fruity taste this won't be for you - the flavour is subtle with only a hint of sweetness, as we don't use any flavourings or acids to enhance the taste of the real organic fruit we've used and there is only a small sprinkling of organic unrefined coconut sugar, so feel free to sweeten more to your taste.
- 60.55g protein per 100g / 15.14g protein per 25g serving
- 10.71% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin C per serving, thanks to the real freeze dried strawberries & elderberries
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Contains real freeze dried organic strawberries and elderberries + air dried beetroot for a delicate fresh fruity taste. All sourced from European organic farms.
- Sweetened with a small amount of unrefined organic coconut sugar, from Indonesia. A low GI alternative to sugar
- The main ingredient is our award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- 25p donated to Compassion in World Farming for every pack, to help support an amazing team of people who are working tirelessly to bring an end to factory farming globally, one milestone at a time (of which there have been many). So far we've donated more than £30,000.
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.