Our Raw Cacao & Maca Organic Whey Protein is made using whey protein from organic grass fed cow’s milk, raw organic cacao, raw organic maca, a dash of unrefined organic coconut sugar and a sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt. We’ve used real organic whole foods with no additives, resulting in an exquisite creamy chocolate taste. Simply mix with water or milk for a very yummy protein drink.
"This whipped up well with good chocolate aromas…a pleasant, rounded flavour"- The Guild of Fine Food
- 60g protein per 100g / 15.17g protein per 25g serving
- Fast to digest, so your body can break it down quickly to get to the good stuff
- Made with raw organic Criollo cacao from Peru. The most sought-after cacao variety thanks to the complex flavour and small crop yields
- Contains raw organic maca root, also from Peru
- Sweetened with a small amount of organic unrefined coconut sugar, from Indonesia. A low GI alternative to sugar
- The main ingredient is our award winning organic whey protein, from organic grass fed cow’s milk. Made in Germany using low temperature filtration
- Contains a small amount of Himalayan pink salt, bringing the chocolate flavour to the next level. Mined without the use of child labour at the foot of the Himalayan mountains in Pakistan
- Hormone free, gluten free, soya free and GMO free
- Independent nutritional test certificates published for every batch
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Certified Organic by The Organic Food Federation
- 25p donated to Compassion in World Farming for every pack, to help support an amazing team of people who are working tirelessly to bring an end to factory farming globally, one milestone at a time (of which there have been many). So far we've donated more than £30,000.
Who is it for?
This is a protein powder anyone can use, regardless of your gender or what your goals may be. People often use our organic whey protein for the following reasons:
- Supporting a healthy active lifestyle
- To help keep going during times of physical stress
- Increased need for protein as a result of medical issues
- Lacking protein from other foods due to dietary restrictions
- Some people just enjoy the taste and find the benefits to be a bonus
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.