White kaolin clay is rich in silicon and aluminum silicate and it is known to be the mildest of all clay. This Kaolin, is of a high grade, ultra pure and clean. its mild and versatile properties makes it ideal for all skin types, from babies to mature skin. It is efficient in improving circulation to your skin. Beneficial for managing skin conditions such as dryness, acne, rosacea, sun damage, skin rash and irritations.
The Clay Cure Company White Clay - 250g
Kaolin contains essential and phyto-nutrients that protects and nourishes the skin. Historically Kaolin has been used to help purify, nourish, soothe and heal.Its use originated from ancient China and was prized for its medicinal value by Romans, Greeks, Egyptians and other native cultures.
- Helps stimulate circulation while purifying the skin and closing dilated pores.
- White Kaolin clay does not draw oils from skin hence can be used on dry skin types
- The clay is used externally in form of beauty and anti-wrinkle mask for the whole body.
- Studies have shown that White kaolin clay possesses medicinal value.
- 100% Pure Naturally Dried
- From the ancient volcanic region of the Côtes-d'Armor in Brittany
Ingredient: 100% White Kaolin
Suggested External use: Beauty skin and hair mask, and poultices
Preparation of the clay paste: Put the desired quantity of clay into a glass or wooden container. Add spring water, using a non-metallic spoon, to obtain a smooth paste. Leave it to rest for about 15 minutes and apply on your skin, once dry, rinse.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.