After a period of research and testing The Clay Cure Co. has formulated Wave Cleanse Bath to counteract the 'tired and wired' feeling from tech overuse; Using a synergistic blend of our alkalizing Superfine Green Clay, rich in ionic trace minerals, active Zeolite Clinoptilolite, a remarkable volcanic clay and the purest grade of Epsom Salt.
Our bodies have their own EMF fields, which is in natural resonance to the Earth's electromagnetic field (and why we feel so good in the calm of mother nature). Electrical devices are not, and in turn, generate frequencies that may disturb our body's own patterning. but we also need to switch off every now again. Unplug, disconnect, whatever you want to call it, it's good for the soul. Our energetic body and minds can become overloaded from our frantic, stressed, overworked lives that now involve screen time too much of the time.
What to do? Give yourself a digital detox by having some time away from your gadgets. EMF Wave Cleanse is best taken when you are entirely free from any "digital commitments" you will feel blissed out, calmer and refreshed.
- Prepare beforehand by turning off your smartphone, computer/laptop and modem. Light some candles instead of the electric light.
- We recommend drinking plenty of water during or after your bath to replace the water you have sweated out. You might also want to try dry skin brushing' before your bath or shower to assist with circulation.
- Fill a bathtub to a standard bathing depth with hot water. For an optimal result, we recommend using the whole bag of Wave Cleanse.
- Keep as much of the body submerged as possible for twenty to forty minutes for the best results. When your bath is complete, drain the tub and take a short shower to wash off the clay, salt. Clean the tub to eliminate any residual pollutants thoroughly. Only one person should use the bath before the tub is drained and cleaned.
- After bathing, we highly recommend you to take a rest that will allow a reconnection with yourself.
- You can use EMF Wave Cleanse Bath as a body scrub by adding oil of your choice or as a stimulating footbath.
Ingredients: Epsom salt food grade, montmorillonite green clay, zeolite clinoptilolite
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.