Terranova Vitamin E Complex is a Magnifood-enhanced 200iu natural Vitamin E. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin E also helps to maintain healthy skin and eyes, and strengthen the body's natural defence against illness and infection. Terranova's formula contain all natural acai berry, spirulina and sea buckthorn berry leaf.
Terranova Vitamin E 200iu Complex - 50 capsules
Suggested use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES
Stabilised Rice Bran 350mg
Spirulina [Spirulina platensis]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Acai Berry [Euterpe oleracea]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides]-fresh freeze dried 25mg
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients