Now comes with the Fluoride Filter! The Santevia Water System revolutionises tap water, creating pure, fresh-tasting water that's healthier for you and more cost-effective than bottled water. Gravity, rather than water pressure, maximises filtration time and allows water to move naturally through the multiple levels of filtering and re-mineralisation elements. Santevia brings pure, clean, mineralized water into your home or office.
The Gravity Water System is Santevia’s most popular system. Crafted for performance, the Gravity Water System gives you the highest quality filtration, which delivers an incredible taste. Santevia’s Gravity Water System creates clean, mineralized alkaline water, optimized for your health.
• First set of filters included
• Filters Fluoride, Lead, Chlorine & other contaminants
• Adds Calcium, Magnesium & trace minerals
• Raises the pH level by up to +2.0
• Makes water taste fresh & delicious
• Replaces 2,920 plastic bottles of water for every year in use
• Filter Life:
Ceramic Pre-filter: Up to 1 year
Fluoride Filter: 4 months
Mineral Stones: Up to 2 years
• Filter Reminder: Available through 'Filter Ease'
• Material: BPA & BPS free SAN plastic
• Capacity: 10 L
• Countertop Model: White base and tap (included) for use on counter
Lower Tank: 2.6 gallons
Upper Tank: 1.3 gallons
Our filtration systems are rigorously tested by independent labs to ensure effective contaminant reduction. Our products are tested to meet or exceed National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards. Read below to see what Santevia filters and why:
- Contributes to tap water’s poor taste and smell
- Bathing and showering in chlorinated water may irritate skin and eyes
- May damage good gut bacteria where70% of our immune system operates
- Exposure to lead may cause negative neurological effects
- Exposure to fluoride has been linked to impaired cognitive development
- Exposure to mercury could lead to neurological and behavioural disorders
- High exposure levels can be toxic
- Microplastic exposure in the body could lead to inflammation and cellular damage
Minerals and taste
Conventional filtration leaves water void of healthy minerals. Santevia’s filtration process infuses each drop of water with healthy minerals. Minerals are essential to keep our bodies operating at their best and are the secret ingredient to the fresh mountain taste of Santevia water.
Minerals added by Santevia filtration systems:
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.