Santevia Gravity Water System Mineral Stones makes up the last stage of the filter system and sits in the Lower Tanks of the Gravity Water System Models. The mineral stones contain calcium, iron, magnesium,potassium, zinc and other trace minerals and continually releases easily absorbed ionised minerals. The mineral stones will last up to 5 years, gradually diminishing in size.
Mineral Stones are a combination of maifan stones and bio-ceramic energy balls. The mineral stones are the 7th stage in the Santevia Gravity System.
- They continuously release easily absorbed minerals into the water, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium
- When removed from its source of alkalinity, the pH of water will decrease. The mineral stones maintain the alkalinity of your water, while adding trace minerals
- Mimics the effect of the rocks that line fresh mountain streams for great tasting water
- Compatible with the Gravity Water System
- Filter Life: up to 2 years
- Filter Reminder: available through Filter Ease
- All stones need boiling first and then dry and cool before putting into the system.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.