Purelife 16" x 16Fr Silicone Colon Tube is re-useable. It is for those who prefer clear silicone and it's ability to be re-sterilised in boiling water. Higher quality than disposable PVC colon tubes, and latex red rubber, and will last a long time.
Closed tapered ended with 2 eyes on the side.
Colon tubes are recommended by Gerson Institute for coffee enemas. They attach to the 3" white enema nozzle tip. Colon tubes are also good for water enemas and going higher into the colon.
- Non-toxic Medical Grade Silicone
- Can be re-sterilised by dropping in boiling water for 3 seconds
- 16" Length x 16FR
- Closed Ended with 2 Eyes on the Side
- Attaches to white enema nozzle
- Recommended by Gerson Institute for Coffee Enemas
- Used to reach higher up in the colon
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.