Primal Goddess is a carefully chosen blend of primal herbs, scientifically researched co-active nutrients and collagen peptides. Contains the essential mineral Zinc which aids the production of the skin proteins collagen and keratin. Important antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E, plus other beauty favourites such as biotin and skin-hydrating hyaluronic acid.
Primal Goddess is a carefully chosen blend of primal herbs, scientifically researched co-active nutrients and collagen peptides.
Primal Blend: Contains pasture-raised beef collagen, antioxidant-rich berries including Schisandra, Goji and acai, Omega 7 fatty acid rich sea buckthorn berries plus the traditional herbal favourites Burdock and Horsetail.
Co-active formula: Contains the essential mineral Zinc which aids the production of the skin proteins collagen and keratin. Important antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E, plus other beauty favourites such as biotin and skin-hydrating hyaluronic acid.
Pasture-raised: We believe cows should be raised in their traditional habitat, free range and eating grass as their main source of food. We source our collagen from a supplier who chooses select farms in South America where traditional cattle ranching methods are utilized and the cattle are allowed to roam freely on pasture lands without pesticides, growth hormones and antibiotics.
Tradition of Collagen: For thousands of years, gelatin-rich foods have been a key part of diets all over the world. For as long as our Paleo ancestors have been cooking food over a fire they would have been eating every part of the animals they caught – including the bones! Bone broths being one of the most nourishing foods on the planet.
From oxtail stew in Africa, bouillon in France, or your Grandma’s ‘age-old-cure-for-everything’ chicken broth! Many of the most nourishing dishes in the world are rich in gelatin.
- Gelatin is a unique protein that is a great source of amino acids Glycine and Proline – which are commonly low in most protein sources.
- Collagen powder is simply hydrolysed gelatin. Meaning the protein is broken down into an absorbable form – for quick uptake by the body.
- The word ‘collagen’ is derived from the Greek word ‘kolla’, meaning glue and it is a substance that literally holds the body together.
- It is the most abundant protein in the body and is found in the following areas (Skin, bones, teeth, cartilage, eyes, muscles, blood vessels, lungs, lining of your organs, vertebrae of the spine, digestive tract)
Ingredients (Per 6g scoop)
- Primal Blend Bovine Collagen 4200mg, Acai Berry 150mg, Sea Buckthorn Berry 150mg,Schisandra 100mg, Goji Berry 100mg,Burdock root 100mg, Horsetail 100mg.
- Co-Active Formula Vitamin C 150mg, Vitamin E 64mg (100 IU), Hyaluronic Acid 50mg, Zinc 10mg, Biotin 1000mcg
- Other Ingredients Collagen Hydrolysate (Pasture-raised Bovine), Acai Berry, Sea Buckthorn Berry, Schisandra Berry, Goji Berry, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Burdock root, Horsetail, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol Succinate), Zinc Glycinate, Biotin, Natural Berry Extract Flavouring, Stevia Leaf.
Directions: Take 1-1.5 scoops once a day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix with at least 200ml of water or juice. We recommend drinking 2 litres of water daily when consuming hyaluronic acid.
Precautions: Not suitable during pregnancy.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.