Active Collagen is a carefully chosen blend of primal herbs, scientifically researched co-active nutrients and collagen peptides. It has been specially formulated to help keep you active all year round. Contains Pasture-raised beef collagen, Curcumin and antioxidant rich Turmeric, Vitamin C rich Rosehip plus the traditional herbal favourites Boswellia and Ginger. Flavour: Orange
Primal Blend: Contains Pasture-raised beef collagen, Curcumin and Turmeric, Vitamin C rich Rosehip plus the traditional herbal favourites Boswellia and Ginger
Co-active formula: Contains nutrients such as Vitamin C plus Manganese. It’s also rich in other favourites such as Glucosamine, Celadrin™, MSM and Molybdenum.
Pasture-raised: We believe cows should be raised in their traditional habitat, free range and eating grass as their main source of food. We source our collagen from a supplier who chooses select farms in South America where traditional cattle ranching methods are utilized and the cattle are allowed to roam freely on pasture lands without pesticides, growth hormones and antibiotics.
Tradition of Collagen: For thousands of years, gelatin-rich foods have been a key part of diets all over the world. For as long as our Paleo ancestors have been cooking food over a fire they would have been eating every part of the animals they caught – including the bones! Bone broths being one of the most nourishing foods on the planet.
From oxtail stew in Africa, bouillon in France, or your Grandma’s ‘age-old-cure-for-everything’ chicken broth! Many of the most nourishing dishes in the world are rich in gelatin.
- Gelatin is a unique protein that is a great source of amino acids Glycine and Proline – which are commonly low in most protein sources.
- Collagen powder is simply hydrolysed gelatin. Meaning the protein is broken down into an absorbable form – for quick uptake by the body.
- The word ‘collagen’ is derived from the Greek word ‘kolla’, meaning glue and it is a substance that literally holds the body together.
- It is the most abundant protein in the body and is found in the following areas (Skin, bones, teeth, cartilage, eyes, muscles, blood vessels, lungs, lining of your organs, vertebrae of the spine, digestive tract)
Collagen production starts to decline around the age of 40 which impacts on the integrity of the skin, formation of lines and wrinkles as well as weakening of cartilage in the joints and degradation of bone tissue.
Ingredients (Per 6g scoop)
- Primal Blend Bovine Collagen 3250mg, Boswellia Resin 100mg, Ginger Root/Rhizome 100mg, Rosehip 100mg, Turmeric Root 50mg
- Co-Active Formula Glucosamine 1000mg, Celadrin ® 200mg , MSM 200mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Manganese 5mg, Molybdenum 100mcg
- Other Ingredients Collagen Hydrolysate (Pasture-raised Bovine), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Celadrin ®, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Boswellia Resin, Ginger, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Rosehip, Turmeric, Manganese Glycinate, Sodium Molybdate, Natural Orange Extract Flavouring, Stevia Leaf.
Directions: Take 1/1.5 scoops once a day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix with at least 200ml of water or juice.
Precautions: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.