- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Adrenal Harmony Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
Adrenal Harmony Gold was developed by our holistic veterinarians to support your dog's adrenal hormone balance. The actions of the ingredients are: adaptogenic, and antioxidant. These herbs are particularly suited to targeting the adrenal glands and its functions, but also exert an effect on the pituitary and hypothalamus glands.
Adrenal Harmony Gold targets the HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis to normalise the body's internal feedback mechanisms. This, in turn, can affect areas of the body influenced by the adrenal glands. Expect to see evidence of the product's effect within the first two weeks of starting this formula. If you have not seen an effect within two weeks, the administration amount may be safely increased.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Adrenal Harmony Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
NOTE: If your dog has taken this formula for two weeks+ and you have not seen the expected results, you can safely double the dose.
Not to be used during pregnancy. may be a GI irritant. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Not to be used with conventional Cushings medications. Not recommended for use if your pet is taking blood thinners.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Ingredients: Fresh Ashwagandha root (Withania somniferum), Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum), Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri), Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis), Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous), Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum), Blessed Thistle flower (Cnicus benedictus), Chaste Tree berry (Vitex agnus-castus), Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum), Deionised Water, Natural Bacon Flavour, Vegetable Glycerine
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.