Smart and highly efficient reverse osmosis water filter and kettle that will produce high quality water with no installation and super easy user maintenance. Osmio's latest compact, portable and countertop reverse osmosis water filter, the world's first revolutionary, installation-free household Reverse Osmosis (RO) countertop water purifier which also serves to provide, ambient, hot, and nearly boiling hot water at your fingertips with great ease of use and easy maintenance. A filter kettle like no other portable purification system. The most efficient RO system on the planet!
If you live in a hard water area then you may need to change the carbon block and membrane more frequently than every 6 months.
Osmio Zero Reverse Osmosis System - Smart and highly efficient reverse osmosis water filter and kettle that will produce high-quality water with no installation and super easy user maintenance.
Highly recommended for households or workplaces with 4 people or less. By not being installed, the Osmio Zero is the most hygienic reverse osmosis system because it is not connected to a smell drain.
The system can provide the following osmotic level water with organic calcium and magnesium active ceramic:
- Normal temperature water (approx. 25 ° C), ideal for direct drinking
- Warm water (40 ° C - 50 ° C) ideal for lukewarm water
- Hot water (80 ° C - 88 ° C) ideal for coffee
- Nearly boiling water (90 ° C - 98 ° C) ideal for tea - PLEASE NOTE - the system reaches 100% but then travels through the route to the dispenser and loses some degrees. By using a thermometer at the very top where the water comes out, you will measure around 92- 95°C. A great tip for hotter dispensing is to first select 100°C Setting, and let the water get hot, and make your mug hot. Then press stop and empty that out, then go again with a new 100°C press and the results are much better.
Information on temperatures is for guidance only. Please follow the preparation method stated on the packaging or given by your midwife when preparing baby formulas or any other solutions.
- The only pure water kettle on the market and 80% more energy-efficient than a regular kettle!
- Simply plug and play! No need for any installation! So easy!
- Thousands of times purer than traditional gravity filters or jug filters. The most efficient RO in the world, only 1 litre of waste for every 5 litres of water!
- Replaces your kettle by also producing reverse osmosis quality water, ambient, warm, hot or boiling at your fingertips!
- Filters cold water and has a boiler for dispensing instant nearly boiling water
- Very compact and can be put anywhere
- Uses flow monitoring to detect filter life and alarm, plus fail safe built in to never dispense bad water.
1 - Quick-Change Sediment Filter 5μm: removes coarse particles, e.g. Sand, rust, chlorine, lime
2 - Quick-Change activated carbon filter: removes chlorine and organic impurities
3 - Quick-Change Membrane 50GPD: removes all pollutants and flavours to almost 100%
4 - Quick-Change Insertion Filters: Hygiene After-filter antibacterial calcium and magnesium bioceramics, adding a small 10-2 ppm of minerals.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 18 cm
- Depth: 41 cm (approx 50 cm including drip tray)
- 7kg weight
- Maximum Bottle Height with Tray in position: 22cm
- Maximum Bottle Height without Tray in position: 24cm
- Up to 190 litres daily (at 20 ° C water temperature)
- Flow Rate: 7.8 Litres Per Hour (at 20 ° C water temperature)
- Capacity Water tank capacity: 5 litres to fill
- Capacity Osmosis water tank: 1.5 litres approximately - 8-20 minutes to refill (depending on how blocked the carbon and membrane filters are)
Feed water requirements:
- Temperature 4 - 40 oC
- pH 6.5 - 8.5
- Turbidity < 3 NTU
- TDS < 270 PPM
- Hardness < 250 PPM CaCO3
- Chloride < 250 PPM
- Free Chlorine < 0.7 PPM
- Iron < 0.1 PPM
- Manganese < 0.1 PPM
- Silica < 0.1 PPM
- Chemical Oxygen Demand < 5 PPM O2
- Total Bacteria Count < 50 CFU / mL
- E. Coli < 3 CFU
Filter change frequency
Filter life directly depends on the quality of incoming water. It is mostly affected by hardness, however other impurities can also cause premature blockage. You most likely will need a mid-term change of Carbon Block and Membrane filters if you have a hardness level of around 200 + Calcium Carbonate. The unit is designed to shut off if there is a blockage in the membrane or prefilters. As the system recirculates the rejected water from the membrane, the TDS level continually rises of the water entering the membrane filter. Therefore, for those with water of higher TDS, more frequent carbon block and membrane changes are likely. It is recommended to have at least a spare carbon filter and membrane on hand with the unit at all times.
How to recycle and dispose of Osmio Zero water filters
- Quick-Change activated carbon filter and Quick-Change membrane 50GPD filter: these two filters can be placed in plastics recycling. However, the bottom of the filters will first need to be cut open using a hacksaw. The carbon and membrane elements can then be removed and thrown into the bin before placing the filters in recycling.
- Quick-Change Sediment filter: This can simply be placed into the plastics recycling.
- Quick-Change Insertion filter: This filter should again be cut in half and the contents emptied out into the bin before recycling the plastic exterior.
Please note - If you are living in a very high-rise building with multiple cold water storage tanks the system might not be suitable for you as the filters may block up after only a few weeks of use. This is due to an elevated level of non dissolved solids - which is what causes the filters to block prematurely.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.