The installed version of the Osmio Zero is here! Ideal for larger families (5+). If you have less than 5 occupants we would recommend you check out the Osmio Zero. Osmio's latest compact, countertop reverse osmosis water filter, the world's first revolutionary, installed household Reverse Osmosis (RO) counter top water purifier which also serves to provide, ambient, hot and nearly boiling hot water at your fingertips with great ease of use and easy maintenance. A filter kettle like no other installed reverse osmosis system!
- The only pure water kettle on the market and 80% more energy efficient than a regular kettle!
- Counter top installation
- Replaces your kettle by also producing reverse osmosis quality water, ambient, warm, hot or boiling at your fingertips!
- Filters cold water and has a boiler for dispensing instant nearly boiling water
- Very compact and can be plumbed in anywhere with a cold supply and waste.
- Uses a ceramic heating element instead of metallic so water can be made pure (low TDS) without heavy metal extraction!
- Uses flow monitoring to detect filter life and alarm, plus fail safe built in to never dispense bad water.
The system can provide the following osmotic level water with organic calcium and magnesium active ceramic:
- Normal temperature water (approx. 25 ° C), ideal for direct drinking
- Warm water (40 ° C - 50 ° C) ideal for baby food
- Hot water (80 ° C - 88 ° C) ideal for coffee
- Nearly boiling water (90 ° C - 95° C) ideal for tea - PLEASE NOTE - the system reaches 100% but then travels through the route to the dispenser and loses some degrees. By using a thermometer at the very top where the water comes out, you will measure around 93-95°C. A great tip for hotter dispensing is to first select 100°C Setting, and let the water get hot and make your mug hot. Then press stop and empty that out, then go again with a new 100°C press and the results are much better.
1 - Quick-Change activated carbon filter: removes chlorine and organic impurities
2 - Quick-Change Membrane 50GPD: removes all pollutants and flavours to almost 100%
3 - Quick-Change Insertion Filters: Hygiene After-filter antibacterial calcium and magnesium bioceramics, adding a small 10-20 ppm of minerals.
Integrated automatic shut-off: As soon as the storage tank is filled, the water production stops.
Normal wear and tear. We suggest the system should be replaced after 5 years.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 18 cm
- Depth: 23 cm (approx 32 cm including drip tray)
- 5kg weight
- Incoming 1/4" tubing length: 4m
- To drain 1/4" tubing length: 4m
- Maximum Bottle Height with Tray in position: 22cm
- Maximum Bottle Height without Tray in position: 24cm
- Up to 190 litres daily (at 20 ° C water temperature)
- Flow Rate: 7.8 Litres Per Hour (at 20 ° C water temperature)
- Capacity Osmosis water tank: 1.5 litres approximately - 10-15 minutes to refill
- Hot water capacity: 30 l / h (≥ 90 ℃)
Feed water requirements:
- Temperature 4 - 40 oC
- pH 6.5 - 8.5
- Turbidity < 5 NTU
- TDS < 500 PPM
- Hardness < 500 PPM CaCO3 (50 oF) (28 odH)
- Chloride < 250 PPM
- Free Chlorine < 0.7 PPM
- Iron < 0.1 PPM
- Manganese < 0.1 PPM
- Silica < 0.1 PPM
- Chemical Oxygen Demand < 5 PPM O2
- Total Bacteria Count < 50 CFU / mL
- E. Coli < 3 CFU
- Feed Water Pressure 2 Bar Min. - 6 Bar Max. Please use a pressure reducer if feed water
pressure is above 6 bar.
- Filter changes recommended by the manufacturer: every 6 months for pre and post filters
- Quick-Change filter: filter changes are very easy!
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.