New Look! Organixx OrganiGreens (Dehydrated Green Juice Powder). Green juice powders offer a quick and tasty alternative to juicing because they're packed with superfoods. Just one scoop daily of a high-quality organic green juice powder can help fill the nutritional gaps in your diet.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Made with 14 sprouted & fermented superfoods and botanicals for maximum nutrition
- 33 times more potent than juicing (with less work and mess!)
- Only 24 calories & 3g net carbs per serving
- 17 different enzymes and a powerful natural probiotic
Getting all the nutrients and antioxidants your body needs on a daily basis isn’t easy – but it’s vital to your health. Green juice powders offer a quick and tasty alternative to juicing because they’re packed with superfoods.
Just one scoop daily of a high-quality organic green juice powder can help fill the nutritional gaps in your diet. No more worrying if you’re eating enough fruits and vegetables or if you’re eating enough of the right ones. Organixx OrganiGreens® offers you an inclusive, nutrient-dense, and powerful organic green juice powder that actually tastes good and has 33 TIMES the potency of juicing alone.
HOW TO USE
- Mix level scoop in 8-12 ounces of water or juice
WHAT ORGANIXX ORGANIGREENS CONTAINS...
- Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice: Alfalfa (lucerne) is a member of the legume family that has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine. It has a high content of bioactive plant compounds including flavonoids, phytoestrogens, coumarins, alkaloids, amino acids, phytosterols, vitamins, digestive enzymes and terpenes.
- Organic Wheat Grass Juice: Wheatgrass is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It also contains valuable chlorophyll, a green pigment associated with many health benefits including increasing levels of glutathione, the “master antioxidant.
- Organic Sprouted Chia: With their name translating as “strength” in the Mayan language, these tiny seeds were prized by ancient warriors for providing strength, energy, and stamina. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and high in dietary fiber, protein, and minerals, including calcium, copper, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
- Organic Sprouted Purple Corn Maize: Brimming with fiber and vital nutrients, purple maize is a natural source of antioxidants, phytonutrients, and flavonoids. It’s also high in anthocyanin, a potent antioxidant that’s?â??«been studied extensively.
- Organic Turkey Tail Mushroom: Turkey tail mushroom contains an abundance of antioxidants and polysaccharides along with high levels of selenium and vitamins D and B3, which are crucial for maintaining immunity.?â??«Turkey tail is also an excellent prebiotic for the microbiome, helping to replenish the gut with probiotics (beneficial gut flora).
- Organic Reishi Mushroom: Nicknamed "The Mushroom of Immortality", reishi has been used for over 2000 years in Asia for relaxing and fortifying both mind and body.
- Organic Shiitake Mushroom: Shiitake has been cultivated and used in China for millennia to ward off the common cold, boost energy, and enhance wellness.
- Organic Spinach: Popeye’s favorite leafy green vegetable is a rich source of vitamins and minerals including folate, niacin, vitamin A, B6, C, and K, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, and zinc.
- Organic Carrot: They’re one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A and beta-carotene, an essential nutrient for eye health, immune function, and much more.
- Organic Red Bell Pepper: Bell peppers contain a wealth of nutrients and are an excellent source of vitamin C and A (in the form of carotenoids) and B6. They’re a good source of a number of other B vitamins (B2, B3, folate, and pantothenic acid) as well as vitamin E, potassium, molybdenum, and fiber.
- Organic Lemon: High in vitamin C, lemon contains potent phytonutrients and antioxidants that support a healthy immune system and respiratory function.
- Organic Kale: Has several times the recommended daily amount of vitamins A, K, and C, plus a healthy dose of protein. Kale is also a powerful detoxifier that supports heart health, is anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial.
- Organic Ginger: Ginger is a potent aromatic herb and a good natural source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Organic Wild Leaf Lettuce: While extremely low in calories, leaf lettuce is a storehouse of many phytonutrients. These include vitamins A, K, and C, as well as beta-carotene, B-complex vitamins, folate, and iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.