Saccharomyces boulardii is an extensively researched, unique friendly yeast that is proven to reach the gut alive.
- Each capsule contains 5 billion live cultures of pure Saccharomyces boulardii guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is an extremely well-researched, internationally acclaimed friendly yeast
- It has been used safely around the world for over 50 years.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Can be used intensively or on an ongoing basis.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily. May be increased up to 6 capsules daily as desired (depending on severity of symptoms) or as professionally directed.
- For young children the dose should be lowered. 1 capsule daily, may be increased up to 3 capsules daily.
- If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart).
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink/food
No refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii.
Ingredients: Live cultures: Saccharomyces boulardii (275mg), Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.