- Highly researched strains – Optibac For Cholesterol contains three well-researched friendly bacteria strains at a combined strength of 1.2 billion live cultures per sachet
- With Omega-3 for your cholesterol – contains 300mg alpha-linolenic acid (a form of Omega-3)
- Now with Vitamin B1 – our brand-new formulation also includes Vitamin B1
- Scientifically proven – high-quality live cultures strains shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive
- For daily use – recommended for daily use for at least three months or on an ongoing basis
- Natural and vegan – now suitable for vegans, this supplement is safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication* with no risk of undesirable side effects
- Easy to use – new one-a-day formula; the delicious vanilla-flavoured powder can be taken alone or mixed into cool, non-acidic food or drink, with no need for refrigeration
- Highly recommended - from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+
*Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Available in one pack size of 30 sachets – serving size 1 sachet per day.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily, preferably with breakfast
- Product is orosoluble, so may be taken directly into the mouth
- If preferred, product may be dissolved in water and consumed immediately
- For best results take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol lowering medication*.
* Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
- Bulking agents: sorbitol, corn fibre
- Alpha-linolenic acid (300mg)
- Sweetener: xylitol
- Anti-caking agent: organic rice fibre
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT7529
- Vanilla flavouring
- Vitamin B1 (0.22mg, 20% NRV) * Nutrient Reference Value
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.