High quality friendly bacteria supplement with ALA, Each pack contains 30 hard capsules + 30 soft capsules.
- This supplement requires the two different capsules to be taken together.
- The hard capsule contains 1.2 billion AB-Life® live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry. The live cultures (AB-Life® Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529) have undergone a randomised, double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial which was published in the British Journal of Nutrition in May 2013.
- The soft capsule contains 300mg of ALA (Omega 3).
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet.
- Our high-quality ALA is sourced from cold pressed virgin flax seed oil.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication and has no risk of undesirable side effects.
- Recommended for daily use.
- For best results take this product for a minimum of three months.
- Can safely be taken on an ongoing basis with no risk of undesirable side effects.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 hard capsule and 1 soft capsule every day.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For best results, take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol lowering medication.
The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of alpha-linolenic acid as part of a balanced diet.
'For your cholesterol' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Full ingredients per hard capsule:
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source), AB-LIFE® Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529, Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Full ingredients per soft capsule:
Omega 3: Cold pressed virgin flaxseed oil (minimum 300mg of Alpha-linolenic acid); Antioxidants: extra virgin olive oil, Vitamin E (D alpha tocopherol), Capsule: bovine gelatine; humectant: glycerine
Typical concentration fatty acid per capsule:
Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 350 mg
Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 90 mg
Oleic acid (Omega 9) 120 mg
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.