Optibac For Those On Antibiotics is a high-quality live cultures supplement developed especially to be taken alongside antibiotics.
- The three strains contained in this supplement are very well researched and have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics.
- Each capsule provides 4.5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- With strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, even when taken with antibiotics.
- Complements the flora naturally present in your gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food.
- Recommended for daily use over the course of 10 days alongside a typical course of antibiotics.
- Can be used on an ongoing basis for those on long term antibiotics
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Food supplement suitable for adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, every day during your antibiotic course and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics - strains in this product have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents of the capsule with a cool meal or beverage.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: potato starch, Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52, Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.