Nutriflux is an exciting new combination of deglycyrrhizinised liquorice as GutGard, together with marshmallow, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, and the amino acid l-glycine. Botanicals such as ginger, liquorice and lemon balm may all help to support a healthy digestion.
Nutri Advanced Nutriflux - 60 tablets
- The liquorice is a deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (DGL liquorice) in the form of GutGard™, an extract that has a unique composition with a revolutionary manufacturing process.
- GutGard is standardised to ≥3.5% glabridin, a key pharmacological marker.
- Provides a herbal blend including chamomile and fennel
- Features lemon balm leaf and ginger
Dosage: Take one tablet, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
|Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (GutGard™)||75 mg||?â??Ø|
|Marshmallow root powdered extract (Althaea officinalis)||60 mg||?â??Ø|
|Chamomile powder (Matricaria chamomilla)||25 mg||?â??Ø|
|Fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare)||25 mg||?â??Ø|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale)||25 mg||?â??Ø|
|Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis)||25 mg||?â??Ø|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
?â??Ø NRV not yet established
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.