Cysteine is the rate-limiting amino acid in the production of glutathione. This means that if you don't consume enough cysteine from your diet, it can have an impact on how quickly you make glutathione. Therefore, providing it in supplemental form (as NAC) may be particularly helpful for supporting the body's own production of glutathione. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine may be defined as a precursor to glutathione, also known as the "master antioxidant".
Nutri Advanced N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) - 90 capsules
- Each capsule contains 500mg of easy-to-absorb NAC
- NAC is a derivative of the amino acid l-cysteine, one of the amino acids used as building blocks for protein in the body
- NAC also helps to replenish levels of glutathione in the body, glutathione is one of the body's most important antioxidants.
- On its own, the amino acid l-cysteine can be quite unstable, but in the altered form of NAC, it is highly stable, and is also very well absorbed by the body
- NAC is one of the few amino acids that contains sulphur
- Because of this NAC may have a strong sulphur-like odour, which is completely normal
Dosage: 1 capsule three times daily, after meals, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ingredients: N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, HPMC
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.