Mitochondrial Resuscitate has been reformulated and now comes in capsule form containing a unique combination of key amino acids, vitamins and minerals, with newly added vitamins B3 and B5, manganese, selenium, zinc and vitamin A; plus R-alpha lipoic acid and extra coenzyme Q10.
- Provides vitamins C and E, glutathione, NAC, lipoic acid, CoQ10 and the polyphenols found in grape seed extract.
- Ascorbic acid is a form of vitamin C especially bioavailable to the membranes in the mitochondria.
- Thiamin (B1) and riboflavin (B2) support energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium is a cofactor in glycolysis and the citric acid (Krebs) cycle.
- Contains CoQ10 and N-acetyl-l-carnitine.
Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||125µg||16|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg||63|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||24mg||202|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)||4.2mg||382|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||4.8mg||343|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||15mg||94|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate)||2mg||33|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
?â??Ø NRV not yet established
Capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.