Methyl Complex helps to support healthy homocysteine metabolism. Homocysteine is a naturally occurring intermediate compound in the breakdown of the essential amino acid, methionine. If levels of homocysteine are allowed to build up, however, this can have important implications for cardiovascular health. Methyl Complex provides the nutrient cofactors necessary for optimal methionine metabolism.
Nutri Advanced Methyl Complex - 90 capsules
- Features folate 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, the biologically active "body ready" form of folate.
- Folate may be the most significant vitamin in supporting homocysteine balance. It is crucial for the re-methylation of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamin B6 and P-5-P are components of the amino transferase enzymes and are necessary for trans-sulphuration of homocysteine.
- Betaine (trimethylglycine) has also been shown to help balance homocysteine levels.
- Provides vitamin B12, as methylcobalamin which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
|Betaine (trimethylglycine, anhydrous)||500mg||?â??Ø|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||250µg||10000|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||5mg||357|
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)||450µg||225|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
?â??Ø NRV not yet established
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.