A true wild, raw spray it contains the highly rare wild pin cherry extract, along with wild chokecherry extract, wild, raw honey, and oils of wild sage and oregano, along with cinnamon oil. It also contains the bark extract of wild pin cherry, long used in Native American medicine.
Spray Sooth-EEZ on the back of the throat or throughout the mouth whenever you need it. A spray or two usually does it. Feel that soothing relief immediately through the powers of this wild, raw formula.
- Contains two original ingredients, wild, raw pin cherries and pin cherry bark, used by Native Americans against cough, colds, throat conditions, and other respiratory complaints
- Fortified with enzyme-rich wild, raw honey
- Contains the highly potent spice extract oil of wild high-mountain sage
- Also fortified with wild oil of oregano in a highly biologically active form
- A pleasant-tasting throat spray, highly concentrated; one or two sprays is usually sufficient
Ingredients: Wild raw pin cherry extract, wild pin cherry bark extract, wild raw honey, wild oregano oil (P73), cinnamon bark oil, wild sage oil.
Directions: Spray in mouth and/or throat, as needed. Also may be sprayed on roof of the mouth: press up with tongue. Shake well before using.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.