PolarPower Gelcaps are a whole, non-distilled, cold-filtered oil from wild Alaskan sockeye salmon. Its unique source, production methods, and nutritional attributes make it a rare and powerful whole food supplement. Our wild sockeye salmon oil is an excellent source of Vitamin A (4,000IU/teaspoon) and Vitamin D (600 IU/teaspoon). It contains more than 330 MG of EPA and 300 MG of DHA, essential fatty acids. Wild sockeye salmon oil is one of the purest fish oils available. It consistently tests free from hazardous levels of contaminants.
- tests lower in mercury than any other original fatty fish oil
- tests lower in noxious chemicals (PCBs, etc.) than any other fatty fish oil 2
- contains not only merely vitamin D but also vitamin A; plus, it provides the daily need for these vitamins and the omega 3s
- has its own antioxidant, astaxanthin, which makes this stable, even without refrigeration 4
- is completely unaltered; no filtering, detergents, deodorisers, or solvents
Directions: Take 2 softgels daily with a meal
Ingredients: Camu camu berries, Acerola cherry, Rhus coriaria powder, rose hip powder
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.