This unique vegan oral spray contains highly absorbable forms of the essential vitamins D3 and K2 which have their own unique benefits but together they make a strong team for supporting a healthy lifestyle.
Since vitamin D plays such a starring role in our immune defence, a deficiency of vitamin D is of particular concern considering the types of viruses and winter infections that this unusual year is highlighting.
- Just one spray a day delivers 2000IU vitamin D3 with 75mcg vitamin K2.
- Handy vegan oral spray providing bioactive forms for maximised absorption.
- Provides vitamin D3, shown to be the most bioactive form of vitamin D1.
- A fast and convenient way to increase your vitamin D and K intakes.
- Vitamin D3 is more effective at raising blood levels of vitamin D than vitamin D2.
- Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin K2 contributes to normal blood clotting an important process for wound healing.
- Great alternative for those who find swallowing pills and capsules difficult.
- Ideal for anyone with malabsorption conditions such as IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Each bottle provides 150 sprays, almost 5 month supply!
Vitamins D and K contribute to
- the maintenance of normal bones*
Vitamin D contributes to
- Normal immune function+
- Blood calcium levels
- Muscle function
Vitamin K supports
- Normal blood clotting
Did you know 20% of the population in Northern Europe suffer from a vitamin D deficiency and this climbs to 30-60% of the population in Western, Southern and Eastern Europe.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.