Krill oil is a supplement taken by many people in the UK because of its powerful health benefits. This 100% pure oil is sourced in the Antarctic and extracted from krill, which are crustaceans similar to shrimps. The Euphausia Superba species is rich in Omega 3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, but in a more stable form than in other types of fish oils.
This top-quality krill oil, UK-produced at a facility licensed by the GMP, is an ideal supplement to boost general health, including the heart, and guard against diseases. It is sustainably sourced by our partners Aker BioMarine™ from the Antarctic.
- Superior Source of EPA and DHA
- Fats Packaged as Phospholipids, Which Can Be Used Immediately by Your Body
- Contains Naturally Occurring Astaxanthin - a Powerful Antioxidant
- Contains High Levels of Omega 3 in Most Bio-available Form
- Sustainably Fished in the Antarctic
Ingredients: Lipid extract from the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba), Capsule Shell: (Bovine Gelatine, Glycerol, Sorbital, water).
Nutritional Information per 2 softgel capsules: 100% Pure Krill Oil 1000mg
Providing: Marine Phospholipids 430mg, Total Omega 3 240mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid EPA (140MG), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 65mg, Astaxanthin 80ug
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules each day with water.