LactoSpore® Plus is the next generation of Probiotic Support. The superior bacterial species Bacillus Coagulans forms spores, which on activation in the acidic environment of the stomach, can germinate and proliferate in the intestine, produce the favoured L(+) form of lactic acid and effectively prevent the growth of pathogens.
Different from regular Probiotics, Spore forming bacteria offer four major advantages over non-spore forming probiotics such as Lactobacillus in your gut:
- Survive the low pH - Spores survive the acidic conditions of the gut. (not the case for all Lactobacillus species)
- Resist breakdown from enzymes - Travel in the small intestine so are not broken down
- Heat-stable - Can be stored at room temperature without loss of effectiveness.
- Antibiotic-resistant - Can take them while using antibiotics to help support your healthy microbiome.
Also contains DigeZyme Digestive Enzyme Blend. These special enzymes help to break down macromolecules into amino acids, so they can be more readilty absorbed by the body.
In addition, we have added Prebiotic Inulin Beneo Orafti. This non-digestible fibre promotes the health of good bacteria in your stomach. Bacteria in your body will use this to nourish and grow, which will keep you and your stomach healthy.
Our product is completely clean and contains No fillers, binders or anti caking agents.
Nutritional Information per tablet:
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 200mg
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 166.7mg
- 25 billion viable organisms
- Bifidobacteria Bifidum 17mg
- 5 billion viable organisms
Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (Inulin), Anti-Caking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Anti-Caking Agent: Di Calcium Phosphate, Enteric Coating: (Ethlycellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid), Maltodextrin, Stabiliser: CMC Sodium, Bifidobacteria Bifidum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate.
Storage: Once opened keep refrigerated. Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your GP if pregnant or lactating.
- Allergy Advice: Contains Traces of Lactose.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Directions: Take 1 tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.