- 15g of hydrolysed bovine collagen per serving
- Vitamin C increases generation of collagen
- Supports bones, tendons, ligaments, skin, and hair
- High bioavailability
- Easily digested
Collagen is the body's most important building block and it makes up approx. 30% of the proteins in our bodies. Collagen is the key structural protein that ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all our connective tissues, including skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bones.
What makes LLS Collagen Peptides unique?
- Type 1 and Type 3 Collagen Peptides
- Unique Amino Acid Composition
- Optimised for High Bioavailability and Bioactivity
- Added Vitamin C - increases the utilisation and generation of collagen within the body
- Developed to deliver Health Benefits
Collagen is a bioactive ingredient that has been specifically developed to deliver multiple health benefits. Among other things it is proven to:
• Improve joint health
• Support bone strength
• Promote healthy ageing
• Support connective tissues and prevent injuries
INGREDIENTS: BodyBalance Hydrolised Bovine Collagen, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.