Zap-Ease bite relief is the simplest, most effective, harmless way of stopping the itch and urge to scratch that comes from insect bites. A 'must-have' for those prone to forgetting to apply their incognito® Clicking Zap-Ease several times around the area of the bite has the effect of localising the poison and inhibiting the histamine release which causes the itch and the urge to scratch. The toxicity of the mosquito bite becomes neutralised, with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin, thus stopping the customary inflammation and unsightly swelling. Zap-Ease is completely safe for the human body and an incredibly effective treatment for insect bites.
Incognito Zap-Ease - 22g
- Bite relief from insect bites, jelly fish, and nettle stings
- Takes away the urge to itch and scratch mosquito bites
- Lasts for up to 1000 bites or 5 years
- Reduces bite swelling and inflammation
- No battery required
- No toxic chemicals
- All incognito products are Vegan Society approved
- Place the flat end directly on top of the mosquito bite, in contact with your skin.
- Hold between your first two fingers and squeeze the button with your thumb.
- Press the button quickly 5 times or more; you decide how many clicks of the button is right for you.
- After a few minutes the itching will ease. It also works through light fabrics.
Not suitable for those fitted with a pacemaker or children under 2 years.
While Evolution Organics strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Evolution Organics. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.